VIDEO: Radzinski Post Game Interview

djcuse

quote:Originally posted by Soju

Good interview. Radz seems to have had a good time out there. I wonder what he thinks about Mitchell and if he'll come out with anything.

Radz has always been outspoken (he was the one who went public to criticize the CSA in 2004 about flying players to Vancouver). So, I expect that we'll hear from him about all this situation.

He's a class act, someone I have a lot of respect for and I hope he'll be able to help young canadians in the future either by coaching or using his contacts to bring them to Europe.

Once I was amongst the biggest Radz haters because he wouldn't play for us when he was at Anderlecht. But over the last few years, I've done a 180 and appreciated his efforts to come back and stay when stuff was happening around him. I hope it's not the last we've seen of him!

Even during the pre-game warm-ups, Radzinski was already acknowledging our section

and the fact we (Voyageurs) recognize his efforts and intensity. To personally see him

come over to our section and salute our group was a highlight for me.

To those who didn't want to come to Edmonton, you missed the opportunity to see

Tomasz dominate the match live while wearing his heart on his sleeve. I'm glad

I was there.

The video's not working for me, but I have to say when radz and the rest of the team came over to our section I was thrilled. I'd have to say it was my most heartwarming moment as a voyageur.

And I believe Geoff is in possession of the jersey.... right?

quote:Originally posted by redhat

To those who didn't want to come to Edmonton, you missed the opportunity...

I wanted to be there but before we played a single game this round I was out because a mid-week game was out of the question for me (out of vacation days). I can only imagine how great it was and I am so proud of Geoff for making the trip AND his efforts to thank Radzinski and the rest of the team. I'm glad he got the jersey and to all you guys who showed up to support our team, well done.

quote:Originally posted by Scottie

The video's not working for me, but I have to say when radz and the rest of the team came over to our section I was thrilled. I'd have to say it was my most heartwarming moment as a voyageur.

And I believe Geoff is in possession of the jersey.... right?

Please....a hockey player wears a jersey.

Soccer players wear shirts.

(Sorry, I'm wearing my pedantic shirt today [:P])

Archived