Canada - Mexico game thread

jpg75

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soccrman
quote:Originally posted by Trident

Even then, I think there'll be enough mexicans.

but the Newfies would drown them out though!! best fans in the country.

I've seen a lot of things in this game, but I have NEVER seen 8 coaches on a bench. Everytime they go past the shelters, you see Eriksson and his two assistants and 8 people shoulder to shoulder on the Canadian side. Hey, even coaching is done by committee!

Guest Soccrman
quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

Not being sensitive. This is the guy's last meaningful match for us, he scored, and he is playing his ass off. Our guys are scrapping it out, and deserve more respect for it.

And yes, I am in a bad mood.

OK, he gets respect for his performance!!

better now?

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Wow.

If I wasn't thoroughly beaten down from this qualifying campaign, I think I would have enjoyed watching this game a lot more. Enjoyable, end-to-end action.

Where the fuck was this team before?

I guess our problem earlier in the campaign is we were playing with de Guzman and De Rosario in midfield, instead of Kevin Harmse and Chris Pozniak. What was Mitchell thinking?

Guest Soccrman

Overall, a much better performance and well worth a point. I think we would have taken it if offered a month ago!!

Now, have to wonder why this effort wasn't there in earlier games!! Big discussion I think.

Great match! Towards the end our boys REALLY pushed.

Stalteri was fantastic at the end, stopping Guardado tracking back going forward, great game would have been quite the goal too

Radzinski FANTASTIC

Gerba good

Bernier was very good also

Harmse was even good!

DONT GO RADZINSKI STAY FOR THE GOLD CUP!

Archived