Go forward with domestic club talent

kirkbra

Nobody can do anything about the gang at the CSA. However during the next World Cup qualification I am certain that we will have more of Canada's players playing here in Canada and the USA in MLS. We have a talented crop of Canadian footballers now but they are so displaced across the pond!Hopefully TFC will stop listening to UK EX_PATS(I'm one) and stop looking to improve with tired old European players and start to develop more Canadians like Vancouver and Montreal do.I bet you that a TFC,Impact,White Cap team representing Canada would have fared better due to less travel,familiarity,more chance to practice together and then complemented with a few European league players.Local coaching(Like Montreal's),domestic players and play our home games in WHITEHORSE!

quote:Originally posted by kirkbra

Nobody can do anything about the gang at the CSA. However during the next World Cup qualification I am certain that we will have more of Canada's players playing here in Canada and the USA in MLS. We have a talented crop of Canadian footballers now but they are so displaced across the pond!Hopefully TFC will stop listening to UK EX_PATS(I'm one) and stop looking to improve with tired old European players and start to develop more Canadians like Vancouver and Montreal do.I bet you that a TFC,Impact,White Cap team representing Canada would have fared better due to less travel,familiarity,more chance to practice together and then complemented with a few European league players.Local coaching(Like Montreal's),domestic players and play our home games in WHITEHORSE!

Whitehorse is too warm! Yellowknife would be better.:D

Archived