Hotel where Team Canada stays in Edmonton.

susantidadelpapa

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

Why give them the correct hotel and have a bunch of Mexican fans hassling them at the hotel? :)

Hahahaha. I will go by myself and ask them for their autographs, its up to them if they give them or not. I like some Canadian soccer players because of the heart they have. Mexico does not need hassling the Canadian players. We have a team we hardly see in Mexico now and I believe Mexicans would look forward to be with the Mexican players rather than bothering Canadians. Mexicans like Canadians.

I do have a large collection of autographed jerseys (Colo Colo, Boca Jrs, Sao Paulo, Velez Sarsfield, every Mexican team, and the Canadian team would be perfect.

Thank you gwallace76. That speaks lots of the kind of fan you are.

I will keep posting because I like Canada and because I would like football to grow here. I am not going to say anything rude at all.

I hope you enjoy the game and hope that the best team wins. Lets have fun voyageurs.

Take care.

quote:Originally posted by susantidadelpapa

Hahahaha. I will go by myself and ask them for their autographs, its up to them if they give them or not. I like some Canadian soccer players because of the heart they have. Mexico does not need hassling the Canadian players. We have a team we hardly see in Mexico now and I believe Mexicans would look forward to be with the Mexican players rather than bothering Canadians. Mexicans like Canadians.

I do have a large collection of autographed jerseys (Colo Colo, Boca Jrs, Sao Paulo, Velez Sarsfield, every Mexican team, and the Canadian team would be perfect.

Thank you gwallace76. That speaks lots of the kind of fan you are.

I will keep posting because I like Canada and because I would like football to grow here. I am not going to say anything rude at all.

I hope you enjoy the game and hope that the best team wins. Lets have fun voyageurs.

Take care.

I was really looking forward to having you hanging out at the Coliseum Inn. Apparently it's quite the dive according to the reviews.

It's a shame most of our good players won't be there for you to get an autograph.

If you happen to see our coach Dale Mitchell, please give him a big hug and thank him for a job well done. Sven and the Mexican team will be delighted you've done so.

Archived