RSL v NYRB (R) New Stadium + Will Johnson

Soju

The yellow at 1:23 in that clip is hilarious, the defender's very lucky not to see red. I've been in the old stadium at the university to see them play, and other than the turf, it was fine. Nice view of the mountains if you sat on the parking lot side.

I just saw a video on Youtube showing the stadium progress about 1 month ago. What a nice facility. Its a credit to the RSL ownership and the local government people that it gone done in such a top notch way. One more lousy stadium gone from MLS and that's a great thing. That stadium is more than worthy of a US MNT or WNT match in the future.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

I just saw a video on Youtube showing the stadium progress about 1 month ago. What a nice facility. Its a credit to the RSL ownership and the local government people that it gone done in such a top notch way. One more lousy stadium gone from MLS and that's a great thing. That stadium is more than worthy of a US MNT or WNT match in the future.

Mormons are heathen and of the devil, and the mark of Satan is upon them! They are wholly to be shunned!

Archived