Ottawa Get Together on Saturday?

El Hombre

Any Ottawans up for watching the game on Saturday? According to their schedule, the Georgetown is showing the TFC game live, maybe we can get them to switch one of their TVs to the Canada game at 9:30. If there's enough interest I'll give them a call and see what's what.

Otherwise, I think we'll be hard pressed to find a bar that isn't showing hockey.

Damn you, El Hombre! :-) I was going to post something about an Ottawa get-together!

I'm up for the Georgetown; maybe we can get two TVs, one for the Canada match and the other for TFC.

Forgot to mention that for the Mexico match away last month, we all convened at St. Louis Wings on Elgin/Gladstone. I don't know if Elgin St would be a good location on a Sat night because of all the folks out there for other stuff.

quote:Originally posted by JamboAl

Damn you, El Hombre! :-) I was going to post something about an Ottawa get-together!

I'm up for the Georgetown; maybe we can get two TVs, one for the Canada match and the other for TFC.

Forgot to mention that for the Mexico match away last month, we all convened at St. Louis Wings on Elgin/Gladstone. I don't know if Elgin St would be a good location on a Sat night because of all the folks out there for other stuff.

Cool. I just talked to the owner of the Georgetown and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Depending on the number of people there for hockey, we may even get a room with sound. The owner seems like a pretty cool guy and watching games there has always been a good time.

I'll be there around 8 to catch the start of the TFC game.

Any and all other Ottawans are more than welcome to join.

Archived