Victoria Gathering Saturday

CanadasBest

Hello Victoria V's,

Due to the first weekend of Hockey Night in Canada I think we should host our gathering at my place. The wife is away this weekend so it works out good on this end.

If anyone has a better idea please let us know... The City Center pub we went to last time will be hard to get a TV changed to soccer and I can't think of any place that won't be concentrating on hockey.

Kick-off I beleive is at 6:30. Who all is coming? Steve you coming down from up island?

If any lurker's are out there in Victoria that want to join us please send me a PM.

Anyone that wants to come that doesn't have the address please PM me and I will send you an e-mail.

Should be a good time. We'll have some pizza, wings and some other goodies. Just bring some beverages of your choice.

quote:Originally posted by Lord Bob

gwallace76: is there anywhere around your place safe to lock up/store a folding bike? I'm probably going to end up cycling if practical.

Didn't see this until now. But yes, no problem safely storing your bike. [8D] We have secure bike storing, just ring the front buzzer and i'll take you down to the store room.

Archived