Caps vs. Impact - Game 2 (R)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Tractor Boy

I love the new relationship the players have with the Southsiders. I'm sure they came over last night without being told to by the management.

Its fantastic to have the players come over to shake our hands after the matches is a great gesture and I think they enjoy our songs ;) I hope ....

It was really cool watching the players go over to the Southside. Not only that, but the way the SS'ers were bouncing up and down during the game, with all the blue and white...it really looked good! Methinks other people will see that, and want to be a part of it.

I'm guessing the SS will be swolen on Sunday, and let's hope the seeds have been planted for 2011.

quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

It was really cool watching the players go over to the Southside. Not only that, but the way the SS'ers were bouncing up and down during the game, with all the blue and white...it really looked good! Methinks other people will see that, and want to be a part of it.

I'm guessing the SS will be swolen on Sunday, and let's hope the seeds have been planted for 2011.

AMEN

quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

Here Here!

Archived