Bus Trip Calgary to Edmonton.....

superbrad

Hello Everyone, [:0][:0][:0]

My soccer team is organizing a trip to the Mexico game October 15th. We are able to book two buses and are trying to see if we can fill them up however we think there will be room for more people. The cost will be approximately $40 - 45 per person including munchies and possible a drink or two.

Buses will be departing from Calgary. Please advise me if you are interested. Anyone looking for cheap flights to Alberta may want to consider this as well as Calgary is the air traffic hub.

Brad

Good job.

Some more details would be good though. I'm sure much still needs to be nailed down but a general idea on; Departure times (from Calgary and from Edmonton, I'm assuming this will be a day trip) and marshaling points.

As kids will be attending, depending on departure time and marshaling location some school will odviously have be missed (poor tykes).

Yeah I need details as well as if I am bringing some kids I will need quite a bit of lead time. As is, I was thinking of taking my chesterfield on wheels up to Edmonton from Calgary for the day and driving back that night. I might switch to the bus.

We are currently polling all the soccer play(ing) Dads in my organization (Calgary Rangers) and getting an idea of numbers. We'd like for around 100 people. We'll be leaving from the northwest (location TBA) early afternoon, and returning after the game. I'll continue to update this thread as I receive the information. Ed/Stuart give me an idea of #'s when you have them and we'll add you to the 'interested' list.

• 2 weeks later...

No big interest from the kids, being a school night and these guys are quite young (pre-teens). I will probably drive up as I will have most of the day but where are you guys at on the bus thing?

Archived