Atlante support?

quote:Originally posted by leafdolfan

The real question is how many Montreal fans will come out for this one? Will the UM02 section be as big as last time? Will the rest of the Stadium be empty again?

I have to say the match has been plugged at each Impact home game, and as well on the post-match coverage of the Joe Public game on all media outlets. Really if people don't go it's because they don't want to this time, NOT because it wasn't promoted. I think casual Impact fans don't realize the importance of the tournament.

quote:How many were there last time. I saw more than usual, but was watching on a crappy online stream and couldn't really tell

Probably around 200 last game.

114 is completely sold out (500) for this game. We'll have to see how many are "with" the kop, but it should be a good part of it.

quote:Originally posted by MTL_4_LIFE

I got my ticket today in section 113, row 3. So i was just wondering if myself and my bud could jump over to ur section right before the match to make the fan supporter 2 more fans bigger. Does everyone mind?

Security minds, noone else does. Thus if you want to move to 114 don't make it obvious to security that your tickets are in 113. If we are big enough it may actually be good to have some people in 113 or 115 so the section is wide as well as high.

quote:Originally posted by MTL_4_LIFE

I got my ticket today in section 113, row 3. So i was just wondering if myself and my bud could jump over to ur section right before the match to make the fan supporter 2 more fans bigger. Does everyone mind?

Us too. But right on the aisle near 114 so we'll probably just stay there. Unless no-one's looking.

quote:Originally posted by Mpenza

Oh and if you can, join us before the game at Brasserie 99 (4240 Hochelaga). We'll march to the stadium (leaving at 7 pm).

I will love to come to the march with the UM02 and the rest of the fans but i finish school at 5 and wont get home until 630. OR i leave school earlier and meet everyone at Brasserie 99.

Archived