Haber leaves Gillingham

forthegoodofthegame

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

then you don't think he is a very good player....he's not shown me that he's much of a CB

You may have seen him more than I have, but from what I've seen when he's up front he just seems to always give away the ball.

quote:Originally posted by leafdolfan

You may have seen him more than I have, but from what I've seen when he's up front he just seems to always give away the ball.

I've seen little of him as a forward but what I saw as a defender sadly left a lot to be desired.

With his size, if he gives the ball away too cheaply as a forward, then he'll have trouble forging a pro career for himself because he strikes me as a guy who needs to be able to play as a classic center forward.

Guys like Haber really need time to mature and grow as a player. Jumping from one trial to another isn't going to help him. I'd really like to see him come home and latch on with one of the 3 pro teams, if he's good enough, and work day to day with quality coaches and players to improve.

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

TFC has a few DEV slots still open...yeah, yeah, everyone stop laughing! :D

Sadly, TFC passed the transfer window/final roster freeze without bothering to add anyone to fill their 3 remaining DEV spots - even though they don't count to the cap and the wages are paid by Adidas.

Mo is a clown.

Archived