CSA Accepts Mitchell Resignation

loyola

quote:Originally posted by redhat

Awesome job, loyola. Like GL, I was encouraged, then worried about Pellerud,

then knew it when Sinclair was to be included. hahahahhahahaha

Just how it was intended! ;)

Thanks!

BTW, I took the 2003 CSA release about Osieck resignation and made the obvious change of names, deleted a few paragraph about achievements (Osieck had a few, DM has none) and of course added the last paragraph...

quote:Originally posted by loyola

hehehe, I knew this would get me some unhappy V's but wasn't expecting someone supporting me for the MNT coaching job....

[8D]

I don't know about your soccer knowledge but I'm sure is better than DM and on top of everything you have a sense of humor........ just put your application in and we'll support it!!! [^]

Guest speedmonk42

I think it would have been funny as hell to have Pellarud coach the team for the remaining games. They might have beaten him up.

I am disappointed.

I'm so gullible. Before i even got to the last paragraph I had to go check the CSA web page

I'm sure CSA, appreciates the traffic you generated on their website:D

BTW.: If I recall correctly Pellerud was a Norgewegian international. I'm sure he understands the game and how its played. And I am sure that he can tell the differemce between the mens and the womens game and what works and doesn't work in each. I dont have a opinion either way on his abilities to coach a top mens team ( club or country). But I believe, that if this were to happen, the mens team would not necessarily become a team that punts on first down.

• 9 years later...

Archived