Mexico - Canada Pre/Dur/Post Match Thread

jpg75

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now i don't have to watch the rest of this crap game/team or any other WCQ games....Thank you Dale Mitchell for keeping the same formation all game and never actually coaching the team....pathetic

quote:Originally posted by theaub

Like do people actually think we can play with Mexico? Our best hope was to sit and defend and hope they screwed up.

I think Dale Mitchell was hoping we could somehow steal a tie. Seeing DeRosario play I think he was trying to do anything to create something on his own..but gave up.

quote:Originally posted by theaub

Like do people actually think we can play with Mexico? Our best hope was to sit and defend and hope they screwed up.

It helps to pass the ball to your own players and not run around in your own end like chickens with their heads cut off, though.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....

Wait-you're serious, aren't you?

/and there goes the feed, just like our WC hopes.

Yeah, canada has the ability to hang with Mexico but chose not to risk it tactically.

I have only followed Canadian soccer for a few years, and from I had seen, I thought Canada was quite good and probably the 3rd best team in Concacaf. I haven't had time to be jaded yet as many of you are. Since the start of qualifying, I can understand why.

Archived