Mexico - Canada Pre/Dur/Post Match Thread

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

Not over guys. Yet.

Lots of scenarios have been posted and we are still very in it. We were expected to lose this one. If we draw Mexico in Edmonton and win in Honduras and Jamaica we are more than likely in.

No, we would need Honduras to drop points. So our fate is with the soccer gods, who hate us.

Not over guys. Yet.

Lots of scenarios have been posted and we are still very in it. We were expected to lose this one. If we draw Mexico in Edmonton and win in Honduras and Jamaica we are more than likely in.

I was wish I could share your optimism but Honduras will have 6 pts at the end of tonight vs. our 1 pt.

Not over guys. Yet.

A Jamaican equalizer would help a lot in that regard.

Edit: Second goal for Honduras just as I was posting that.

If England did not beat Croatia today, this day could be double garbage........ I think Mitchell needs to go and I also think evryplayer in that room needs to learn how to start playing for the crest and not the name on the back. So much talent gone to waste and more expectations left aside

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

I don't understand why De Guzman did the exact same thing whenever he got the ball. Pull it back and pass it to a defender. I mean, what? He was supposed to be the star...

I think because he was trying to avoid playing long ball, but had no support at all not just him, but there was no one moving to the ball the whole game.

And how do we not have someone on the post and still have guys run free from the top of the box and beat lead boots Stalteri to the ball.