fighting spirit in a World Cup Game

Javier

on wed , Canada is going to have the atmosphere of a WORLD CUP GAME, this is the venue an the moment to raise the game and STAND UP, i still think that the worst ennemy of Canada is Canada itself. The backpack., the playes are under huge pressure.

CANADA LOOKED WITHOUT SOMETHING TO OFFER WITHOUT ANSWERS AND MORE WITHOUT A FIGHTING SPIRIT THAT IS VITAL IN FOOTBALL

BUT u have a WORLD CUP GAME A FINAL ON WED, IF I WERE A CANADIAN PLAYER I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT CHANCE FOR REVENGE.....that the good of FOOTBALL, (not soccer , soccer is a lame term for every football lover in the world )

Thatas the beauty of this game , in football u always have a chance a revenge to return, it is an ilogical sport,

it is always 11 vs 11, does not count the supporters, the bags of urine ,it is always up to the players,

i think canada needs to get stronger now, a point will be vital for resurrection and to get a better result from jamaica and honduras-...

BTW DO U HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT HOW CANADA IS GOING TO START ON WED? HOW MANY PLAYERS WERE CALLED UP LATER ON ? IS IMHOF AVAIL AND RADZ?

REGARDS

Javier has a point, the atmosphere in Mexico will wake our boys up, not demoralize them. Our boys crave the big time, that's why their best preformance was against Brazil, amongst a majority of Brazilian supporters. Mabye it was just me, but that game had more of a World Cup feel than any other ive seen them play(big stadium, 47,000 in stands, plenty of horns and whatnot). Playing Mexico in Mexico will bring out the ugencey. Playing in Honduras will bring out the ugencey. Playing in Jamacia will bring out the urgancy. If we are going to have one more bad showing this campain (god forbid) it will be in Edmonton probably.

Moreso than Jamacia, Honduras, and even Mexico, we are best equipped to play away because we do it so often, I think that's what everyone is missing. The only good result we had at home leading up to this was Costa Rica 1-1 and that was only an average preformance.

quote:Originally posted by CUJO

bags of urine?

and anyway, could you tell me your background Javier, why do you have such an interest in Canada?

Down Cujo, down boy! Look, the man is not applying to you for employment and doesn't have to tell you jack-squat. And if you don't understand the "bags of urine" reference then you haven't been paying attention.

The Canadian team has scouted Mexico well, but it will need to play at its best on Wednesday night to beat the confederation's top seed. After two matches, Mexico is first with six points, Honduras is second with three points, Canada is third with one point, and Jamaica is last with no points.

jamaica has 0 points?

Archived