Montreal Meeting for Mexico-Canada

Grizzly

Well I just called mcLeans and asked whether they're gonna show the soccer Wednesday. Well, actually I asked if she knew the schedule and she immediately mentionned soccer so I guess I'm not the first to call about it ;)

Anyway, she seemed unsure but it does seem like they'll try their best to get it. She said to call back tomorrow morning after 8am, they'll know then apparently.

I have a pretty sweet setup at my place too and thought about watching it alone, but I'm just too afraid that Canada actually pulls out a result, and all I'll get to do is high-five my wife, when I should be going crazy with a group of Vs.

The manager today was a different one than the one I made arrangements with for Saturday. She was absolutely clueless about what channels they have but told me if they have Sportsnet they will definitely show the game. She just didn't want to promise 100% because they had so many channels that she couldn't figure out what channels they had. She was probably the same manager who said they didn't have Goltv when they did. I know they have Sportsnet (it would be inconceivable that they didn't) because we watched the replay of the Canada-Honduras game at McLean's during the post-game meeting (actually I had my back turned to it because I couldn't bear to watch it again).

I don't know if we will be upstairs or downstairs or will have the sound or not because it was kind of pointless discussing things with this manager. With Bica being closed still as far as I know, I can't think of anywhere else that would definitely have sound. Even at Champs the sound is so crap you can't understand what they are saying. It is also a bit late to be selecting a different bar. On top of that tomorrow is wings night at McLeans, 30 cent wings. So unless someone comes up with a brilliant alternative, lets say McLeans at 9 pm.

Are you going to go now Daniel?

quote:Originally posted by Christian B.

I prefer to be alone when I swear which I expect to do tonight.

We are obviously all masochists supporting Canada so be real masochists and come to Mcleans to take the pain. Eventually if you get whipped enough you have an orgasm and maybe, just maybe tonight will be one of those moments!:D

Archived