Mexico - Canada LIVE on Sportsnet

Vancouversoccerman

Just saw the highlights again. Man we had fricken chances - Gerba/Friend etc.

At the end of the vid (available under Video's - Soccer - Canada Honduras)...

They announce the Canada - Mex. match live at 9PM Eastern....All sportsnet channels.

Please players do something miraculous and change up all the negativity on this board.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

I found the camera work very much improved on Saturday's game compared to the absolute crap that we experienced at the game in Toronto.

It was very professional, but I thought the director went to tight shots too often and missed some of the play developing. Canada-Mexico should be a Mexico production so I would expect a high quality telecast.

I realize it will be live on Wednesday but the listings on my rogers box still have not updated to reflect this. That goes to the problem of the average sportsfan being unaware of the games....this takes away the chance for them to develop some interest in the future of the MNT.

I still hope for the CSA restructures some of the broadcast rights when they are up for negotiation. However, to get there, we need better ratings. How do get ratings? People need to know when the games are on.:(

Archived