baseball sucks

Tintin

the blue jays game still being one really buged me too. at least put a small screen in there of the TFC game... at least that would ave showed that they tried.

I bugs be to on tsn when they have double headers of CFL games and the game before will be a complete blow out and the wont switch to the next game that has started already. I dont understand how these channels continue to get sports and can not play them on time. i dont see the point of it.

i watched the game on the cbc website but the quality sucks.

Once again, and I'll try to use small words here to make it simple:

I never once said that the CBC should have cut away from the baseball game. I was just ticked off that so many times that I've wanted to watch footie, a baseball game that was before it has gone to extra innings. I just want to see footie not be scheduled on the tube directly after a "sport" that has no final whistle (or horn, or buzzer or whatever).

I had bold, and then it suddenly became one of the stations that Shaw says I don't subscribe to.

quote:Originally posted by Tintin

I'll try to say this without being offensive or condescending. I said "footie" not "TFC". This time was a Toronto match, but there have been others over the years.

Then name a game instead of making a vague, factless statement.

Again, over the years there have probably been a few, but they are rare occasions. You make it sound like it happens all the time. Maybe if that was true you might actually remember which games it was....

But don't let that stop you from talking out of your ass.

Because you have no facts to back up your statements?

I could be wrong, but I think the last CMNT game on Sportsnet to start late was a game maybe 6 or 7 years ago and it started late because a junior hockey game went into overtime, it wasn't a baseball game. It may have been Canada v Martinique or a team like that.

Feel free to correct me though. You're the one that said this happens ALL the time....

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

I could be wrong, but I think the last CMNT game on Sportsnet to start late was a game maybe 6 or 7 years ago and it started late because a junior hockey game went into overtime, it wasn't a baseball game. It may have been Canada v Martinique or a team like that.

Actually, just 5 days ago, the start of the tape-delayed re-broadcast of the Canada-Honduras game (Sportsnet West?) was indeed delayed by about 10-15 minutes due to a baseball game going long.

Archived