What are you doing to prep for tonight?

Niagara Hammer

Kits in the laundry.

Keeping a close eye on the board.

Putting new door casements upstairs.

Finishing up the plaster on the kitchen ceiling.

Ring my Mum for a bit.

Painting the steel door to the common.

Enjoying a couple of Fort Garry Pale Ales.

Maybe change some outlets in the living room.

Listen to the last half of the Soccer Show.

Shower, maybe shave, pick up the kids and head off to Players.

Probably should set the VCR somewhere in there...

Where's my bottle opener?

Picking up my Voyageur T's from Piltdownman's place, kids and wife have been "shewd off the porch". Beverages are chilling in the fridge, throw some garden waste into my truck for delivery to compost facility tomorrow. Clean up, dawn my new Voyageur's T around 4:30, enjoy a win for Canada.

Let's go boys.

quote:Originally posted by gardencity

Picking up my Voyageur T's from Piltdownman's place, kids and wife have been "shewd off the porch". Beverages are chilling in the fridge, throw some garden waste into my truck for delivery to compost facility tomorrow. Clean up, dawn my new Voyageur's T around 4:30, enjoy a win for Canada.

Let's go boys.

Is Piltdownman still alive. I could have sworn he perished at the Jamaica game.

Just back from the LCBO where a bottle of red wine from the Niagara & some Canadians were successfully procured. Time now to pop in the tub & clean up, start the fluid intake over a little comic relief (the TFC game) to break the tension, maybe play a little Spore if TFC is too rubbish. Somthing to eat in here somewhere, then Buggle & JR to report for duty & it's game on.

1) Wear red, think positive thoughts (Gold Cup success, Julian's success, Rob Friend, etc.)

2) Drink Canadian beer (I prefer Keith's or Moosehead)

3) Avoid CONCACAF opposition food (NO MEXICAN, HONDURAN, or JAMAICAN "cuisine")

4) Kiss and hug your CANADIAN kids (just like you're off to battle)

5) Don't forget that VOYAGEURS SCARF ffs!

Only got up at noon, but nothing gets going till 2 anyway (TFC vs Chivas). After that game I'll continue on with my FIFA 2008 campaign in La Liga, then at 5:30 it's time to head downtown and meet with some of the other Saskatoon V's to watch us walk over Honduras.

If the Blue Jays game ever ends, sleeping through another TFC match. The support is great, but the team is hardly entertaining. After that trying to explain CONCACAF to my wife, then sitting down about 10 cm from the screen, get up and pace a bit, sit down, swear a few times...

Archived