Live Video Streams for League Games

Tuscan

Cheers,

I love watching both Impact and Whitecaps matches as often as I can, which to be honest is next to never. I've been trying to find any way to see a live stream or even tape delayed stream, but so far to no avail. I know USL-Live shows all the games, but are there no other sources for either live or tape delayed streams?

It also looks like myp2p doesn't carry anything for the USL, which is a shame as it should definitely be included if the MLS is included.

I got USLlive.com for the playoffs last year and took a years subscription this year. A couple of feeds started late, early in the season, but overall I am very happy with the service. The picture quality is better than cbc.ca when they show live games. And I can watch the games live or I can watch games from the past few weeks. The camera angles and production values vary greatly between games, but there is always live commentary. It seems that almost every game that is not on fox sports is shown and several usa open cup games are available free.

Archived