Artoo

Canadian Team Championship History - Summary

On 21/3/2016 at 10:26 PM, Levi Oakey said:

Hey @Artoo where would KW United and FC London fit in here, they won their North American Championships in the USL PDL.

And the T-Bay Chill also won a few years back  as well, in 2008. PDL is NA fourth tier.

Edited by Unnamed Trialist

On 3/22/2016 at 4:26 PM, Levi Oakey said:

Hey @Artoo where would KW United and FC London fit in here, they won their North American Championships in the USL PDL.

Cool! I will need to look into this :)

On 10/26/2016 at 11:17 AM, Artoo said:

Cool! I will need to look into this :)

And Calgary this year.

Really, I'm just bumping the thread to see if Artoo makes the CanPL an 'A' or 'B' league :)

4 hours ago, xcalibre said:

And Calgary this year.

Really, I'm just bumping the thread to see if Artoo makes the CanPL an 'A' or 'B' league :)

Thanks for bumping it. I've wondered for a while if I inadvertently managed to kill the thread, but I see he did update it with 2017 results after all. I guess he chose not to implement my input though.

On 10/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, xcalibre said:

And Calgary this year.

I think we should make it a B league unless the team wins the Voyageur's Cup. What do you think xcalibre?

On 10/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, Kent said:

Thanks for bumping it. I've wondered for a while if I inadvertently managed to kill the thread, but I see he did update it with 2017 results after all. I guess he chose not to implement my input though.

Hi Kent! I feel like it should be under D leagues. Should we start or just add to the C leagues? Not sure where the PDL would fit.

Question for Admins.. sorry took a while to update this.  Dealing with life's challenges.  But now that the list has been updated any chance to re-pin it? Thanks!! :)

On 10/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, xcalibre said:

And Calgary this year.

I decided to make CanPL a B league, but what do you guys think? Thanks for bumping :).

On 3/22/2016 at 4:26 PM, Levi Oakey said:

I added the PDL champions under the C leagues. What do you guys think?

Personally I am OK with PDL where you put it, but I would have prioritized L1O and PLSQ over PDL, we need to promote our own leagues. And I still think CSL should be dropped completely for the years they have been unsanctioned.