Sunwings Airlines SeatSale- MIght help some Vs?

SilverSamurai

Anyways I got this email telling me that Sunwing Airlines is having a seat sale starting @ $50 to various Canadian cities.

Maybe this will help in getting more supporters to Montreal and Edmonton. Might be only out from Toronto but here's the ad and a link. Good luck.

Select routes across Canada

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Select dates from Sept. 5 to Oct. 31

By Katya Mohsen

Travelzoo Staff

Sunwing has just released 2500 seats on Canada-wide routes at just $50 one-way. By combining these one-way prices with other low Sunwing fares, we were able to find some of the best deals in the market for fall travel within Canada.

The $50 one-way fares are offered on routes between Toronto and the following cities:

Calgary, Charlottetown, Deer Lake, Edmonton, Gander, Halifax, Montreal, St. John's, Stephenville, Sydney, Vancouver, Victoria.

You must combine this $50 one-way price with Sunwing's other low fares. When doing this, we found flights for as little as $99 roundtrip.

This offer is valid for travel from Sept. 5 to Oct. 31. Prices are per person, plus taxes, based on roundtrip travel.

Book by August 29: There are 3 easy ways to book this package:

1.) Click here to book online with Sunwing Airlines; you will need to enter the departure and destination cities and the travel dates in the booking engine. If you experience difficulties with the booking engine, please try one of the other booking options

2.) Contact your local travel agent and ask for this package

3.) Call 877-SUNWING (877-786-9464), then Press 2 for reservations

http://ca.deals.travelzoo.com/flights/455020?utm_source=top20_ca&utm_medium=email_top20

http://www.flysunwing.com/

Good luck and hopefully this might help someone.

Allez les rouges!

considering how early you need to get to the airport, plus all the airport taxes that get applied to plane tickets these days, I'm not sure this is as good a deal as taking the train.

the ticket is bound to cost you $150+ after all taxes are applied.

lets all get on the 7:25am train on Saturday. We work on our chants for 5 hours.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

considering how early you need to get to the airport, plus all the airport taxes that get applied to plane tickets these days, I'm not sure this is as good a deal as taking the train.

the ticket is bound to cost you $150+ after all taxes are applied.

lets all get on the 7:25am train on Saturday. We work on our chants for 5 hours.

Taxes do suck. No denying that.

I saw 221 tax in return trip TO > Montreal from the 5th > 7th.

For Edmonton I saw 457 return, but don't recall the dates off the top of my head.

quote:Originally posted by Scottie

Well it would probably help for edmonton.

my bad....i hate to admit that sometimes i get a case of torontoitis and forget about the fact that people don't all live here.

sorry guys.

If people are coming from the East or the West, this is certainly a VERY good deal.

quote:Originally posted by SilverSamurai

Taxes do suck. No denying that.

I saw 221 tax in return trip TO > Montreal from the 5th > 7th.

For Edmonton I saw 457 return, but don't recall the dates off the top of my head.

Just be careful when you go to book because it automatically selects "Trip + Protection Plan", and you need to select just "Trip Rate" to get the lower price.

Toronto to Montreal leaving Sept 5th, back Sept 7th is $174.00

Toronto to Edmonton leaving Oct 14th, back Oct 16th is $357.00

I would try to look at this through www.sunwing.ca and then select air only. It wasn't working when I tried through the flysunwing link.

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

Just be careful when you go to book because it automatically selects "Trip + Protection Plan", and you need to select just "Trip Rate" to get the lower price.

Toronto to Montreal leaving Sept 5th, back Sept 7th is $174.00

Toronto to Edmonton leaving Oct 14th, back Oct 16th is $357.00

I would try to look at this through www.sunwing.ca and then select air only. It wasn't working when I tried through the flysunwing link.

Just got the 174 price to Montreal.

That's a smoking price!

Archived