Dutch men's and Canadians in same hotel

john tv

Just received an e mail from Paul James who said that when he went to see the Canadian coach he ran into Jonathan who with the Dutch team are staying in the same hotel.

I wonder if one of the girls will be able to change Johnathan's mind,only kidding.Paul said to be very impressed with the whole set up and that these Olympics will be a great success.

Just saw an interview with Foppe De Haan,the Dutch coach who said that the Swedish women are also in the same hotel, not a word about our girls. He also referred back to two Swedish girls in particular who are stunning he said.I wonder if the Dutch team will loose because of location, location.

He did say that Jonathan difenitely is a starter and all the hype is on Mackaay.

quote:Originally posted by john tv

Just saw an interview with Fokke De Haan,the Dutch coach who said that the Swedish women are also in the same hotel, not a word about our girls. He also referred back to two Swedish girls in particular who are stunning he said.I wonder if the Dutch team will loose because of location, location.

He did say that Jonathan difenitely is a starter and all the hype is on Mackaay.

JohnTV I think you answered your own question.. the Dutch mens team wont be interested in Sinclair..

Sweet name on that Dutch coach. Don't you guys speak English??

Also, I do think the young Dutch fellows might be more than a little interested in some of our ladies:

Img214509717.jpg

Given their game today, I think the Dutch fellows should keep off the ladies floors.

From http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/Fwomen.htm:

"Scotland seems to be the first country in the world to encourage women to play football. In the 18th century football was linked to local marriage customs in the Highlands. Single women would play football games against married women. Single men would watch these games and use the evidence of their footballing ability to help them select prospective brides."

As they say, "If it aint Scottish, it's crap!"

• 3 weeks later...

"Just saw an interview with Foppe De Haan,the Dutch coach who said that the Swedish women are also in the same hotel, not a word about our girls. He also referred back to two Swedish girls in particular who are stunning he said.I wonder if the Dutch team will loose because of location, location."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1049372/Beijing-fling-Ronaldinho-falls-Swedish-football-star-Johanna-proposes-hours.html

Archived