MLSE owns you all.

I noticed something SAD when the U-Sector, RBP and friends passed under our section during there little march.

The majority of you guys "90%+" where wearing the clubs official kits and scarfs and waving these machine made flags.

Theres no right or wrong way to support a club but boy oh boy, it's the first time ive seen so many active supporters posing the clubs sponsors...

Pretty sad if you ask me.

I only saw a few RPB t-shirts and u-sector scarfs but besides that, ouch.

Some of Toronto supporters say that we don't know how to support our club... Is it because we have our own t-shirts and scarfs? Or because our flags and banners are hand-made?

[xx(]

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

I noticed something SAD when the U-Sector, RBP and friends passed under our section during there little march.

The majority of you guys "90%+" where wearing the clubs official kits and scarfs and waving these machine made flags.

Theres no right or wrong way to support a club but boy oh boy, it's the first time ive seen so many active supporters posing the clubs sponsors...

Pretty sad if you ask me.

I only saw a few RPB t-shirts and u-sector scarfs but besides that, ouch.

Some of Toronto supporters say that we don't know how to support our club... Is it because we have our own t-shirts and scarfs? Or because our flags and banners are hand-made?

[xx(]

This is clearly baiting (and poor baiting at that), but I will address a couple of things.

1. Watch a Liverpool game. Are they not up to snuff because everyone has a red official kit on? If this is "the first time" you've seen so many active supporters posing the clubs sponsors, then you obviously don't watch much soccer (or any sports for that matter)

2. A lot of our flags and banners are hand-made (I know you guys saw some of the hand made ones on Tuesday night), but some of the the ones that we expect to last a long time are manufactured.

3. We have supporters groups t-shirts, in fact each group has a ton of their own merch. But on game day, the team comes first. As for scarves, U-Sector alone has around 500 of our 2007 edition scarves floating around (plus another couple of hundred of the 2008 edition scarves on the way), and every other supporters group have their own as well.

I do love that you included the line, "theres no right or wrong way to support a club" and then ran down a laundry list of things you say we are doing wrong.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I do love that you included the line, "theres no right or wrong way to support a club" and then ran down a laundry list of things you say we are doing wrong.

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

Some Laundry List.

Archived