'Comedy' interview with Julian De Guzman

Rivaldo

Comedy definitely belongs in the quotation marks. I've yet to see anything funny from Gerry Dee in his stint with The Score. I've seen his act on Just For Laughs before and he is capable of being funny, I guess The Score just isn't paying him enough to be funny though.

If they (The Score) are going to go with laughs when it comes to interviewing athletes, they'd do well to just stick with Cabbie, at least he gets some laughs.

How is that supposed to even be funny? Making fun of Deportivo and "Spain people"? Since when is acting like an ignorant asshole funny? Especially when it is to someone who has accomplished and done so much for Canada in the past year

Keegan...He probably told Julian what this interview was going to be like well before he filmed it....In all honesty. I bet Gerry is saying what the average Canadian would be thinking...."deportivo la corunia" "Canada has a soccer team" "Midfielders don't score goals"...put yourself in someone else's shoes for a minute and I think you will see that your comments are way overboard.

PS notice how Julian didn't flinch or act suprised by the comments....do you think maybe it was staged???????

Archived