Tor Star: Story on Pechisolido

Free kick

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Good stuff from Pesch. And that's the first Norm Da Costa article we've seen in some time too.

yeah, thats what caught my attention immediately. I dont dont think that I've seen a piece from Norm Dacosta in the papers for over 2-3 years

Just a heads up to Free-Kick...usually with a story like this, you post the first few lines and force people to use the link and read the story direct. THis is done because the number of stories the Star will post/pay for is reflected by its readers...and its readers are judged by the number of hits the page has. SO to help grow coverage for this game, we need to support the writers by showing them we are reading their material

Just my 2 cents.

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

Just a heads up to Free-Kick...usually with a story like this, you post the first few lines and force people to use the link and read the story direct. THis is done because the number of stories the Star will post/pay for is reflected by its readers...and its readers are judged by the number of hits the page has. SO to help grow coverage for this game, we need to support the writers by showing them we are reading their material

Just my 2 cents.

You are right and I was aware of that. I conciously never post the whole article for that specific reason. But for some reason I didn't this time.

the post is fixed

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

Just my 2 cents.

Good point, and as a sometimes freelance writer, I agree that it's important to give credit and link, HOWEVER, on a board like this I also think that it's nice to have a lot of these articles available in full for future reference, as a kind of archive. As you probably know, a lot of these links go dead within weeks, and then it is next to impossible to find those old quotes and comments (at our fingertips, at least) that avid fans like us might like to reflect upon in the future. Again, just my two cents, but it is some explanation for why i usually post full articles.

Archived