Sept 6th game screw up!

Derosario23

Here's an e-mail I received from the event manager at the CSA:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately, the reason you are unable to purchase tickets in the sections you've outlined below is b/c the majority of the tickets in those sections have been reserved for:

118-122 = Team Tickets & Canadian Soccer Association Partner/Sponsor Tickets

218-222 = VIP/Media Tickets

Any/all remaining tickets in those sections were the first to sell yesterday, due to the fact that they are prime seats. All in those sections are now sold out.

My apologies for the confusion,

Tanya

So, I hope it means those central sections will have a vast majority of canadians in it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I called the 800 number to talk to Admission. I too am bringing some newbies would like to be close to the supporters section but not in it. I want them to experience the atmosphere, abut also expose them slowly. I asked if I could get tickets anywhere in sections 207-209, because the other side is blocked for the vip, sponsors, etc. The woman on the phone told me there was nothing available. I asked if those sections were just not released yet, and she said they are sold out. Is this reliable? If so that's great news, and I'll take what I can get. I wish we could get confirmation though. Thanks for any insight or advice you can give.

quote:Originally posted by closetboostie

So I called the 800 number to talk to Admission. I too am bringing some newbies would like to be close to the supporters section but not in it. I want them to experience the atmosphere, abut also expose them slowly. I asked if I could get tickets anywhere in sections 207-209, because the other side is blocked for the vip, sponsors, etc. The woman on the phone told me there was nothing available. I asked if those sections were just not released yet, and she said they are sold out. Is this reliable? If so that's great news, and I'll take what I can get. I wish we could get confirmation though. Thanks for any insight or advice you can give.

This is not true. Online there is still tickets remaining in 114 row 7

I guess what I'm saying is if the 200 sections are indeed sold out I'll take the end seats, but if the seats nearer the middle of the field are going to be released later I'd rather those. In the middle of the crazy voyageurs may be too much for these first timers. I've just heard differing statements about whether blocks of seats are being held back or if as the admission lady said they are sold out. Look forward to securing the tickets at any rate.

quote:Originally posted by Seb of Mtl

i just checked the admission website for the game, only voyageur section tickets are available and only single seats in the honduras section, the rest appears to be soldout!

No, the Quebec Fed has now started to sell tickets for the central south sections....

I have bought my tickets with them. 15 tickets.

Archived