Sept 6th game screw up!

Derosario23

The stupid CSA HAS JUST RESERVED THE WHOLE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STADIUM FOR THE HONDURAN POLPULATION... ALL SECTIONS ARE TAKEN EXCEPT FOR 118... SORRY GUYS FOR THIS ONE WE ARE OUTNUMBERED! I am soo angry that the CSA has done this looks like whether its Toronto or Montreal they still screw things up.. It goes to show you they don't think that Canadians would be able to sell out the stadium! What a crock of #####. ... Go CSA fill your wallets and watch the whole thing burn This home game will be an away game....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm going to guess that by "West side", you actually mean the south side (section 114 being the east side of the stadium). So sections 117 and so on.

Only in Canada would you see a governing body trying so hard to make life easier for the away fans, all the while continously permitting mistakes with the home side crowd.

I wish some local CBC section would pick this up. CBC Montreal, this is your call! If it was actually known, I think many people, soccer fans and non-soccer fans, would be outraged over this.

Yes all those sections are gone! Sorry I was looking at the legend and I thought it was the west side :)

quote:Originally posted by Sébastien

Now I'm going to guess that by "West side", you actually mean the south side (section 114 being the east side of the stadium). So sections 117 and so on.

Only in Canada would you see a governing body trying so hard to make life easier for the away fans, all the while continously permitting mistakes with the home side crowd.

I wish some local CBC section would pick this up. CBC Montreal, this is your call! If it was actually known, I think many people, soccer fans and non-soccer fans, would be outraged over this.

Saputo stadium dude might be wrong but...

Can you imagine us going to El Salvador and them giving us all one side of the stadium and then when we start **** with their supporters the home supporters being treated like ****. We have to make Canada a place you don't want to come to in your team's colours, a place you are afraid to bring an away flag to.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto Ruffrider

Just checked the admission web site, and tickets in 114 are still available w/o a code. Honestly, how tough is it to divide home and away supporters and require a code from each set? This level of BS wouldn't be tolerated in any other soccer nation.

What's ridiculous is that it went down smoothly with Ticketmaster (the parent company) a week ago for the Jamaica game.

I don't know why they didn't also go with a presale to QSF, Vs and season-ticket holders for this game.

Yes, well it is up to the fans to make the away team, a hell come true. What fans ussually do here in SOuthamerica and also in Europe is noisy parade the night before the game at the visitor`s hotel. A band, with tamborines, always works, It is a tradition in international football.

Anyway the home games should be 85 % your people and 10/15 the away supportes.

regards

Call yourself its all sold out! Speak to danny ext 224

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

What's ridiculous is that it went down smoothly with Ticketmaster (the parent company) a week ago for the Jamaica game.

I don't know why they didn't also go with a presale to QSF, Vs and season-ticket holders for this game.

Maybe it went a bit smoother for the Jamaica game, but not by much. It took a concerted effort by diehard supporters with high credit limits to ensure that we could buy up all the prime seats in Canadian supporters' sections. Both Ticketmaster and Admission aren't going to get off the hook for either game. There has got to be a better way for supporters to get their tickets before general sales start on TicketNazi/Luftadmission.

quote:Originally posted by Toronto Ruffrider

Maybe it went a bit smoother for the Jamaica game, but not by much. It took a concerted effort by diehard supporters with high credit limits to ensure that we could buy up all the prime seats in Canadian supporters' sections. Both Ticketmaster and Admission aren't going to get off the hook for either game. There has got to be a better way for supporters to get their tickets before general sales start on TicketNazi/Luftadmission.

Here's what happened in Toronto that did not happen in Montreal:

- A presale (period!)

- A presale to season-ticket holders

- A presale to Vs (password-protected)

- A presale to youth clubs (password-protected)

The Montreal situation looks completely f'ed and no one knows what's going on.

- A presale (period!)

That's pretty f'ed up alright. I can't help but think that the Honduras game was overshadowed by the opening game against Jamaica, but that doesn't excuse the lack of organisation for this match. There are plenty of subscribers, youth clubs and Vs that would have gone to this match, and they should have received all of the above ticket-purchasing advantages.

I'm on the Admission website and I seem to be able to access any tickets in the stadium. The south side is allocated as the "Honduras promotion" sections, but you can access any tickets you want through the generic on-sale. Which makes the whole Honduras/Traveler promotion portions completely pointless. And further proves that the CSA/Admission/Ticketmaster are completely clueless.

what went on the CSA was concerned with selling it out! Not for the fan support

- A presale (period!)

Archived