'Gae Boyz site down?

Guest Dave

quote:Originally posted by Scottie

Alright, I don't want to get too involved in this juvenile banter so I'll just say this:

Throwing in threats about knives, weapons, etc. isn't cool. It doesn't make you sound tough, it just makes you sound like a person with minimal wit who resorts to threats instead of comebacks. Judging by your posts I'd say you're a kid age 14-17 with a lot of aggression and not much place to put it. Word of advice: hit a punching bag or something. It's a lot better for you than getting wound up on an internet board.

This even proves my point even more yall are COWARD!! internet gangsters when yall realize we are ready for the worst yall try to resort to that sissy psychology.

but as u see i march to my own drum so yall stupid sissy doctrine have no effect on a garrison thug.

yall are even softer than jello!!! lol!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Tyson M

oh ok. so your whole squad lacks moral fabric and are lame... see I thought it was just you...

being the results oriented boy that you are why don't you reveal your seat # and source? Is it cowardice? or is it because you don't have a ticket in our section?

from that statement its even more obvious u would survive a day in jamaica or anywhere there is no monties. when ur undercover your aim is to do any thing not to get your cover blown.

your a sisssy and lame ass crack head.

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

this dude is a pedophile hes fingering his sister and pretending it mine.

I think you meant incest, but i wouldn't expect a thug who dropped out of school to know that. Now, Pedophile is a more apt description for the guys who raped you in prison...

lol my sister is in jamaica ur sister is right beside u. yall do the math.

I'll do the math for you. Your sisters face + my load = money shot.

from that statement its even more obvious u would survive a day in jamaica or anywhere there is no monties. when ur undercover your aim is to do any thing not to get your cover blown.

For one I know for a fact Tyson lived in Egypt and we both lived in the Indonesia for a time...so you don't know crap.

and I have never seen a Mountie in my whole life...the only person here saying anything about Police or protection is you

So then you'll be wearing red when you enter our section? Will all 63 of you be wearing red?

I am totally a sissy, but I will not be told I'm protected by "monties"(it's Mounties btw), because frankly I don't think I've ever seen one in my life...

btw you said it was obvious I "would" survive a day... did you mean wouldn't?

We are protected by Mounties? What the great are you on?

Man post your seat numbers and then we can close this thread because frankly talk is cheap and you will see come August 20th.

August 20th will be the worst day of your life, your Jamaican national team is going to get dominated on the pitch and remember you are going to be up north, away from the gun cocking pussies and knife wielding faggots so watch your greating back.

Archived