'Gae Boyz site down?

Guest Dave

oh ok. so your whole squad lacks moral fabric and are lame... see I thought it was just you...

being the results oriented boy that you are why don't you reveal your seat # and source? Is it cowardice? or is it because you don't have a ticket in our section?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by jpg75

Here, smell my fingers....Yeah man, your sister stinks!

this dude is a pedophile hes fingering his sister and pretending it mine. lol my sister is in jamaica ur sister is right beside u. yall do the math.

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

i think u very well kno its the other way around yall white nerds cant compare with us black niggers.

I love how this **** assumes we're all white.

"Thats the difference with us and yall we are thugz who kno how to get results, but yall are coward impulsive drunks.

plus we communicate it with each other so its not like i was say anything that i didnt approve with my squad."

LMFAO

Your pathetic. Sure you and your "squad" will be there in full force too...maybe after the match I can take all you guys out for ice cream and if your good some pizza, you must love that all children do.

Seriously though I'm sure Tyson and I would more then love to "discuss" differences in opinion at the match with you but you know we may be to busy celebrating the thumbing were going put on your lot.

So remind us ok

quote:Originally posted by Pootz

Are you serious your bringing a knife to the game....thats weak son. If your going heavy against Canada you best be bring a cannon, and sorry if you want to make threats and be an internet gangster at least learn how. Your a terrible troll. You fail at life.

Your dismissed be gone now.

your so stupid, i may fail at life but i won your mom. your just pissed im your step dad. lol.

your so stupid, i may fail at life but i won your mom. your just pissed im your step dad. lol.

Really? your my dad...well that clinches it, now I understand why my mother always refers to him as a impotent little bas*tard...

Are you serious your best comeback is a momma joke? I'm literally calling you out and you respond with "your momma"

I'm surprised with the lack of intelligence you show in your posts that you were even able to "works teh internets"

Now why don't you crawl back up your boyfriends ass and wait for him to ****e something worthwhile out.

cheers

Pootz

u so f***ing stupid, with a name like that its obvious that ur not a good bluffer cause u kno canada is a society with withered brains.

Not too many overdue library books in your house, are there.

Why don't you go buy yourself a good dictionary?

And then get somebody to read it to you.

quote:Originally posted by dsqpr

You won't be hurling anything. You'll be hiding in the washroom along with all the other little bitches who talk tough by tip tip tapping on their keyboards. In fact, you'll probably be too scared to even show up now. A real man doesn't make threats by tip tip tapping on his keyboard - he does it face to face, man to man. I know there are lots of Jamaicans who are real men, you're just not one of them. Now off to bed before your mommy finds out what you've been up to and gives you a well deserved spanking.

Oh, and the Gae Boyz poster will be there. You can count on it. We'll put one in the washroom, especially for you and all the other little bitches.

you can keeep fooling your self with your sissy psychology but by now yall should notice that im not phased by wimps.

plus you even fooler than i though, i aint gonna waste time threatening u in personal, when i see u face to face only thing will be talking is my knife.

quote:Originally posted by Tyson M

see the problem with the face to face knife threats is that you don't have a seat in our section... and to meet up with us before or after the game you have to be 19 because it's at a bar... sorry junior!

we could meet him at play world at the McDonalds then tell his daddy what a bad little boy Junior has been then go to the bar.

Hey Canada 3000. Looks like I was right to be suspicious of you. I think you are bluffing man, I don't think you got the code. And even if you did, so what? We will win the game, because we have better players, better discipline, and we are much more tactically aware than you guys will ever be. I do not believe for a moment that you actually want to start anything violent in the stands. I give you the benefit of the doubt, because I have known many Jamaicans and most of them are good, honest, decent people who I have respect for. But be aware of one thing... Canadians do not back down. If you try to start trouble, it will be a Canadian who will finish it. Enjoy the game, and have a nice day.

quote:Originally posted by Pootz

Canada3000, why won't you answer peoples questions? Tyson has asked you about 5 times what section you are in and where your seats are...also who gave you the code? I call BS on all your claims my bet is you watch the game on sportsnet cause your too young to go to the match alone.

If you are so tough why stay anonymous? I'm sure lots of us will be at the match and I know I would love to meet you to "discuss" our differences.

Such a little snot nosed punk.

First lesson i learned in the garrison is to always be 1 step ahead. kno all ur enimies move but let them kno nothing about you, so your sisssy psychology cant work on me. yall are coward sissies.

all not gonna kno which row were in but im sure on the 20th yall gonna be renk, stink and drunk.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

I was thinking that TGJM was posing as 'canada3000' to have a go at the excitable types. But even on his best day, I don't think Joe could epitomize the false bravado and lame banter put forward by the original. Carry on.

That hurts Ed :( and socks aren't my style. Remember I was the guy who got rid of ... Geez I forgot the troll's name.

Ok, ok I'll get a cheap shot in. What ends in ock and is a Jamaican's best friend.

Glock

Why didn't you listen to the first step of your "garrison" and not let us know that you're bringing a knife?

Did you learn anything in the garrison about threatening much larger groups than you then planning to sit in the middle of it?

How about respect? Do they not teach that in your garrison? Probably not, Batty boy jr!

Pootz since your so brave give me your address. Coward stupid sissy!!!

1- Why should I give you my address so that you can get your parents to drive you to visit? You want to have a sleep over or something? Maybe make smores?

2- Did you call me a sissy? is it just me or did I just get told like its grade 2 and someone stole my marble...

3- Section 104 row 15...come visit.

Archived