'Gae Boyz site down?

Guest Dave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by canada3000

dog face batty bwoy go suck out u madda, and stop flag u brief!

blooclot poom, get yer battyboyz cock out yer mout.

So, you came on here to steal our code and now you blew your cover. Go crawl back under your rock...

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

blooclot poom, get yer battyboyz cock out yer mout.

So, you came on here to steal our code and now you blew your cover. Go crawl back under your rock...

lol i got the code a long time ago and i tell u there is already 63 reggae boyz in sec 104 and we gonna be hurling piss and stink bombs on those red suckers.

so reggae boyz smarter that yall coward fools. i challege u to bring that "GAE GAE BOYZ" poster and see what happen.

plus ur probably a 40 year old virgin based on your posts.

quote:Originally posted by Johnnie Monster

I'll slap the ganja outta yer slack jawed mouth if I ever see ya. Piss off.

LOL man is funny as hell watching yall trying to speak patios, i almost callapse.

you kno yall are just internet gangstas yall kno a lot better than to f*** with us, it could be 5 of us to 5 mill of yall, we never back down and im sure as hell the 5 will take out atleast half of 5 mill.

u should kno by now that fear is not in jamaicans genetics.

LOL man is funny as hell watching yall trying to speak patios, i almost callapse.

you kno yall are just internet gangstas yall kno a lot better than to f*** with us, it could be 5 of us to 5 mill of yall, we never back down and im sure as hell the 5 will take out atleast half of 5 mill.

Yeah, but there's a nice lack of fiscal management.

Patios? Patios? Yeah, we just can't get the hang of all those words about dem chairs, and chaise lounges, and umbrellas.

You're an ignorant ass.

u iz wun internet gangsta sun

u'll never back down? u cant fight wen u iz knocked da great out

im 17 and I iznt afrate 'o ****. hellz, ill carry a banner wiv ma nom on it jus so u can find me. WE BUS SHOTZ

YOU should know that fear is not in Canadian genetics. Look through history man, WWI, WWII. Why were Canadians called Red Patch Devils and the toughest fighters? We beat the **** out of each other for fun man. And no dick suckin Jamaican rude boy is gonna make us run in BMO. See you at the party sweetheart.

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

u iz wun internet gangsta sun

u'll never back down? u cant fight wen u iz knocked da great out

im 17 and I iznt afrate 'o ****. hellz, ill carry a banner wiv ma nom on it jus so u can find me. WE BUS SHOTZ

YOU should know that fear is not in Canadian genetics. Look through history man, WWI, WWII. Why were Canadians called Red Patch Devils and the toughest fighters? We beat the **** out of each other for fun man. And no dick suckin Jamaican rude boy is gonna make us run in BMO. See you at the party sweetheart.

lol... i like u to say that on the 20th wen i have my 12 inch knife, and see if u red patch fagots nuh watch u guts fly.

Damn...imagine... i just got really interested in canadian soccer, the past few month and even more so after the brazil game then i started to research our team on youtube, google and fifa.com and got so excited, thought i wanna be an avid supporter of my country cause this team seem to be going places then i found a forum i thought felt the same way i did, only to be treated as a "SPY"!!!

This could kill ones ambittion of wanting to play a part(maybe a small one) in helping to get majority of canada injected with enthusiasm towards Canada MNT.

I understand your skepticism but if i was a reggae boy why would i want to be a part of the voyagers, i would want be around jamaicans not canadians.

The last thing we need it to discourage new supporters. Im canadian to the soul f**k jamaica, honduras and mexico, canada all the way. So get that spy hunch the way, and lets continue focusing on making out team gets the best support in toronto ever!!! dont yall agree.

See... that's the thing about paranoia...

quote:Originally posted by Whither Canada

Patios? Patios? Yeah, we just can't get the hang of all those words about dem chairs, and chaise lounges, and umbrellas.

You're an ignorant ass.

u so f***ing stupid, with a name like that its obvious that ur not a good bluffer cause u kno canada is a society with withered brains.

lol... i like u to say that on the 20th wen i have my 12 inch knife, and see if u red patch fagots nuh watch u guts fly.

ooo Im so scared man. What you need to carry a knife to make up for your 2 inch penis? Then when you stab someone i can come visit you in prison and bring you your daily dose of piss and stink you stupid cocksuckin faggot. Gae boyz are really scary by the way...

Yeah, it takes nuts to fight with a knife.....[:I]

Archived