'Gae Boyz site down?

Guest Dave

Guest Dave

Since this AM I've been unable to access the 'Gae Boyz site. I'm thinking that either:

1. A Cdn supporter has hacked into and crashed their site. (While I don't condone such things, having their site down would make it harder for them to organize ticket purchases, and so would be good for us).

-or-

2. The Boyz have banned all Canadian IP addresses from their site, due to a few Canadians stirring the pot on their board. (This would really be shooting themselves in the foot, since many Jam supporters living in Canada would also be banned.

Gotta love it... the Jam's are running scared!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or it could be due to traffic. Maybe there is so much traffic from Supporters trying to get tickets?

I don't think any Canadian hacked them and I don't think they would ban Canadian IPs

either way though like you said, good for us

quote:Originally posted by Dave

Since this AM I've been unable to access the 'Gae Boyz site. I'm thinking that either:

1. A Cdn supporter has hacked into and crashed their site. (While I don't condone such things, having their site down would make it harder for them to organize ticket purchases, and so would be good for us).

-or-

2. The Boyz have banned all Canadian IP addresses from their site, due to a few Canadians stirring the pot on their board. (This would really be shooting themselves in the foot, since many Jam supporters living in Canada would also be banned.

Gotta love it... the Jam's are running scared!

Since I do not live in Canada theory 2 is crap...

more likely traffic is so heavy due to demand for the "code" the site just crashed :D

quote:Originally posted by jahman

more likely traffic is so heavy due to demand for the "code" the site just crashed :D

And in the mean time the tickets keep selling... :D

...and as soon as one person gets the code, its off to another 50 or so via e-mail and so on, and so on. :D

About 20,000 people have the code.

I hope you Jamaicans can keep up! :D

i is findin dat rite der foolzz tolk. Wi ar all up in dat stadyum grabn seetz n bus'n shots.. is u a frate?

I saw the game vs. Bahamas and it wasn't sold out? So how do you expect to beat TFC supporters to seats? We already have the south and north ends taken, plus the voyageurs have good numbers in the west end already!

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

i is findin dat rite der foolzz tolk. Wi ar all up in dat stadyum grabn seetz n bus'n shots.. is u a frate?

I saw the game vs. Bahamas and it wasn't sold out? So how do you expect to beat TFC supporters to seats? We already have the south and north ends taken, plus the voyageurs have good numbers in the west end already!

Not that one equates to the other, but you drew what - 1,500 for St. Vincent? We had 20,000 in the first leg and over 10,000 in the second leg.

You guys better pray 8/20 or 20/8 is not a repeat of what happened to the US in DC.

Not that one equates to the other, but you drew what - 1,500 for St. Vincent? We had 20,000 in the first leg and over 10,000 in the second leg.

You guys better pray 8/20 or 20/8 is not a repeat of what happened to the US in DC.

1,500? Smoking already?

Try over ten times that.

quote:Originally posted by Keegan

1,500? Smoking already?

Try over ten times that.

In your dreams you had 15,000 fans

like i said, you drew 10,500...and we drew the same in our away game after being up 7-0. If you think Canada home support is better than ours, then more power to you.

In your dreams you had 15,000 fans

like i said, you drew 10,500...and we drew the same in our away game after being up 7-0. If you think Canada home support is better than ours, then more power to you.

lol

quote:Originally posted by squizz

Exactly what I was wondering. And the better question is, why are so many posters wasting their time engaging this guy?

Been around long enough to know that when facts get in the way of ones point or if the argument has been thwarted by facts, the less developed brain tends to resort to name calling...as for "why others are engaging this guy" - dunno, maybe because I am the engaging type...

quote:Originally posted by jpg75

Wen you com pon da site wit facts dat we only had 1,500 for da challenge of dem St. VAGinas den Canadian ppl will com step up in da face wit dem real facts an carrect y'all.

Man u sound like an ass trying to sound like jamaican just be yourself.

Archived