Canada v. Jamaica: Seating Chart

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Keegan

70-30

At best I would think. That is still REALLY good for a game in Toronto with all the jafakeans and traitors in our country. Let's get this sold out though. Sold out would work wonders since people at the game would be like "wow, this is actually big" and continue to buy tickets to MNT games early

Feeback I am getting tells me that 30% Jamaica support is very, very optimistic (from JA's view). I spent the weekend in TO and was surprised how little interest was being shown -- most people I spoke with were more intersted in the upcoming Olympics and our chance in the sprints than the WCQ :(

quote:Originally posted by jahman

Feeback I am getting tells me that 30% Jamaica support is very, very optimistic (from JA's view). I spent the weekend in TO and was surprised how little interest was being shown -- most people I spoke with were more intersted in the upcoming Olympics and our chance in the sprints than the WCQ :(

Awww. You're breaking my heart :D

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

Awww. You're breaking my heart :D

Now that I think of it. There were a lot of Jamaicans in 2000 or whenever it was because they were just coming off a World Cup. Jamaica's profile has plummeted and they are near 100 in rankings. May not get the support that they have received in the past.

Im resurrecting this topic based on a few facts.

#1 Im going to this game.

#2 I booked the whole fricking day off work.

#3 The game is sold out.

#4 The game is in two weeks.

#5 This point really is a culmination of all of the above points and it is the fact that I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS IN ANTICIPATION......... Wont someone please at least release the squad already!!!!!!!!

#6 I actually searched on Youtube for Mugatu (Will Ferrell) from Zoolander saying the above statement.

quote:Originally posted by Alex

#5 This point really is a culmination of all of the above points and it is the fact that I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS IN ANTICIPATION......... Wont someone please at least release the squad already!!!!!!!!

We need a rep system! :D

I don't think we'll see as big a neurotic bunch as for that game.

^ Redhat...there will be 3 pubs (at minimum) that will be hosting pre-game festivities.

Details will be listed on its own thread soon (likely in 1 week).

I'm working on trying to arrange a V's get-together on the 19th of August as well because i expect there are alot of people coming into town on the 19th (or before). Details to follow next week.

I did the smart thing and not only booked off work Wednesday, but also Thursday morning. Go me!

Also, it looks like I'll be going to 5 Jays games, the Canada game and a TFC game in that six day span, which should be one hell of a sports week.

quote:Originally posted by theaub

I did the smart thing and not only booked off work Wednesday, but also Thursday morning. Go me!

Also, it looks like I'll be going to 5 Jays games, the Canada game and a TFC game in that six day span, which should be one hell of a sports week.

And if you're lucky, you might catch two wins for the home team during that span.

Are there any other Canadian supporters in section 221? I think it was originally for Jamaican supporters but there were no more tickets left in the Canadian supporter section so I 2 got tickets in 221.

I'm hoping there's other Canadians in this section so the two of us have some company in cheering for Canada!

Guys I can guarantee you that if you walk up you can get tickets. Just get there early.

It said the U20 game vs. Chile was sold out but I walked up and got them. I have done this for yankees games as well. Face value tickets get released hours before the game due to family members, friends etc. of players and management not claiming tickets held for them

Archived