The WCQ photo caption contest!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by doopy

"Doopy will swarm on any ********** in a Boyz uniform. Just cuz I'm from the TFC, punk Boyz are afraid of me"

Ok, good your not. But be careful, i think Canada3000 wants to give you a reach around [:0]

quote:Originally posted by doopy

"So, then I hear JPG75 say, "Can I please have a reach around Canada3000?". I friggin' RAN outta there. Should we call security?"

Feck, these roaches are all over our board now...I should pay them a visit on the 'Gae boyz site...

Man it bothers me that all these trolls are popping up just as I finally start posting on this site...makes it look like I'm one of them.

Quick I need to spam 300 more times so that I don't get lumped in with these martians

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Yeah, no **** eh?

Not unexpected I guess all things considered but I more and more get the feeling maybe we need one or two heads on a stick to get everybody back in line with the usual Voyageur etiquette.

I write this all unofficially of course.

Plenty of room for trash talk over at www.bigsoccer.com

Not to worry, we've only got to put up with it until August 21st.

In fact, they're gonna go awfully quiet on here by around 10:00 p.m. on August 20th, at which point they'll start laying down their "patios" over on the Mexican board (Los Viajeros?).

It's all in jest. Some folks have been lurking for years and are bigtime Canada fans. WCQ is getting us amped up and taking part in the fan revolution that has been sparked by TFC. Be happy the numbers are swelling and that there's finally a buzz about the MNT. And I agree, bigsoccer.com is slightly retarded and no where near as relevant. If this is an exclusive forum then you should charge a subscription (which is actually a pretty good idea since it probably takes a lot of time and effort to keep this thing going). Don't alienate the newbies.

In all honesty...RedPatchCA (from the RBP board) was making that face because he was pissed when some of the voyageurs told him to remove his TFC jersey before the game. I know for a fact he wasn't wearing it to cause a stir in Montreal but its a solid red colour and definitely shows some alligience to Canada. Whatever, I wasn't at the Nutrilite CC game to know what happened, but we should all be big enough to drop the divisions for our clubs when we cheer on our country...we definitely don't need to act as crazy as those european's

quote:Originally posted by Razcle

In all honesty...RedPatchCA (from the RBP board) was making that face because he was pissed when some of the voyageurs told him to remove his TFC jersey before the game. I know for a fact he wasn't wearing it to cause a stir in Montreal but its a solid red colour and definitely shows some alligience to Canada. Whatever, I wasn't at the Nutrilite CC game to know what happened, but we should all be big enough to drop the divisions for our clubs when we cheer on our country...we definitely don't need to act as crazy as those european's

I was the person who did the "intervention" at Bar 99 and I have to say RedPatchCA seemed understanding as to the reason for not wearing his TFC jersey (he simply flipped it inside out). He also had a TFC jacket at the game that he covered with the Canada scarf.

I didn't mean to come out as a prick, but the idea is when we're all standing together, we need to be supporting the same team, without club items that might divide us.

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

No excuses needed, Daniel. Everyone on here had agreed on a "no clubs" policy way in advance of the match.

Pity not everyone comes on here.

Well obviously not everyone agreed on it or we would have told Red to remove the jersey before getting to Montreal. I completely understand why it was done, and he was politely asked to remove it...but I think he is proud to have a local team to cheer for an to have friends that will accompy him on road trip to watch our national boys, but being singled out for wearing a TFC jersey was a bit of an embarassment. Obviously with more of us involved with the V's we will know better for next time.

No Harm, No foul....but makes for one grumpy looking picture!

Archived