Flyer blitz - July 5

As the person who wrote it, I was just guessing at a date. It was a placeholder.

With the RPB info posted above, you'd have to remove any reference to "Account Manager". It will be interesting to see how they distribute the TicketMaster password, if you could sneak that info into the flyer. But something simple like "Toronto FC Pre-Sale until July 12" might work. I wish we knew what it would be, but since we don't...something simple is best.

Sorry for the confusion.

quote:Originally posted by CanadianTraveller

As the person who wrote it, I was just guessing at a date. It was a placeholder.

With the RPB info posted above, you'd have to remove any reference to "Account Manager". It will be interesting to see how they distribute the TicketMaster password, if you could sneak that info into the flyer. But something simple like "Toronto FC Pre-Sale until July 12" might work. I wish we knew what it would be, but since we don't...something simple is best.

Sorry for the confusion.

I updated my link.

If anyone's interested... I enlisted the help of two friends and, together, we handed out about 400 flyers near Gate 1 at the TFC/Pachuca match last night. I think it went really well, as people were quite receptive and almost everyone (including folks in full TFC garb, RPB scarves, etc.) seemed to have been previously unaware of the match. So I'd like to think the effort will pay off in some small way... let's just hope I didn't open the eyes of any Jamaica supporters...

quote:Originally posted by squizz

If anyone's interested... I enlisted the help of two friends and, together, we handed out about 400 flyers near Gate 1 at the TFC/Pachuca match last night. I think it went really well, as people were quite receptive and almost everyone (including folks in full TFC garb, RPB scarves, etc.) seemed to have been previously unaware of the match. So I'd like to think the effort will pay off in some small way... let's just hope I didn't open the eyes of any Jamaica supporters...

Fantastic Squizz - great job! Shows what one person - and friends - can accomplish if they try.

Archived