Jamaica in Toronto - Official

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh...I know most of this board had bad experiences with the Chile people, but I was surrounded by them and had absolutely no problems (except when I kept calling them "Argentina's poor sister," but I digress).

Tomorrow morning.

I fully expect the section to sell out really quickly since a lot of people seem to be buying 6-8 tickets. I hope if that happens another section is opened up, or there's going to be some angered people.

Unless we have full stadium access, in which case if it sells out, well that's a good thing lol.

quote:Originally posted by jahman

You do understand that many are poting in patois, I mean,you do understand that, eh?. Your ignorance is whats funny. The spelling, when posting in English is on par with your fellow Canucks.

Umm we don't type like that. (A lot, but not all) Jamaican supporters do type in dat rwude boy slang ight?

At least we type with actual words. I can see people talking like that, but with a computer you have an opportunity to review your typing, instead it looks like they are purposely trying to show off their accents.

You don't see us typing like: Eh kick dat ball in the goal! I dont know aboot you but that De Guzman is some player!

ok boy you is a rwude boy, iz u livin in Canada? n yu b supportn da reggae boyz? foolish rwude boy.

I go to high school with many Jamaicans (actually off the islands and not some wannabes from Toronto) and he told me how much better the football is here and he is a pretty damn good player. Also go to school with Trinis and other islanders and they are not so ignorant as to think their national teams are more talented than Canada's. They know about De Guzman, De Rosario etc. Heck the trini even admits that Jack warner is corrupt and helps them through Concacaf.

By the way, the Jamaican told me he wants to open up a soccer school in Canada as "he has never seen so many people in one country play soccer" he told me everyone plays it in Canada and he was amazed at the amount of fields and amount of young players. Swear to god, dat b da troof boy

Originally posted by kclee

Uh...Panama can beat you too? Am I getting warm?

Oh jeez...whats this all high schoolers here? Panama could not even get past El Salvador...I am done with this - you guys get back to your little plot to keep tickets out of our hands....

Well this is going to be fun! The match is in more then a month and already the trash talking (on either forums) is very well underway!

I so wish I could be there, but I'm going to try to get a big gang to watch it at a pub in Moncton. And then, it's off to Montreal! Can't wait for it!

another newly converted canada soccer fan here, i found this site though a google search.

i was reading we were going to get our own section at the BMO, this is cool, how can i get tickets, and a voyager scarf, i would like about 10 tickets and 2 scarf. who do i give my email? cound someone explain to im new at this. thanks

another newly converted canada soccer fan here, i found this site though a google search.

i was reading we were going to get our own section at the BMO, this is cool, how can i get tickets, and a voyager scarf, i would like about 10 tickets and 2 scarf. who do i give my email? cound someone explain to im new at this. thanks

quote:Originally posted by canada3000

Read around the board:

Scarf: http://thevoyageurs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16207

Tickets: http://thevoyageurs.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16326

quote:Originally posted by kungfucultmaster

Is there a chant section in this forum?!?

How about this one for the "Jamaican" supporters:

You left Jamaica 'cause it's ****e

Your shanty town was no delight

a) There is a chants thread

B) I'm gonna pass on this song...

Archived