Video: Vancouver-Montreal (June 25)

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

BW, saw you on the CBC broadcast in the Southside! It's good we all met because now I know who I am yelling F-uck Y-ou at during the broadcasts! :D

I saw them, but there must have been sound problems, I only heard them on goal kicks.

;)

quote:Originally posted by Mpenza

They still haven't recovered from the devastating fussball massacre they suffered in Montreal.

They've lost the will to sing ever since.

Raining boulders down upon them the size of their head, solely because they stepped in "our" pub and because you are an evil/cowardly Belgian soccer hooligan who hates Canada also had an effect, I'm sure.

;)

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Yeah, I was surprised that CBC decided to put us on a few times.

Unfortunately there was only a handful of us singing - a fairly spare Southside that match. You could make out chants for the first 20 minutes or so, but they definitely turned down our microphone after that. :)

Now why would that be?:)

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Yeah, I was surprised that CBC decided to put us on a few times.

Unfortunately there was only a handful of us singing - a fairly spare Southside that match. You could make out chants for the first 20 minutes or so, but they definitely turned down our microphone after that. :)

Not trying to be a cock here but I couldnt actually hear any chants, besides the "you suck blahblahblah" on goalkicks.

Archived