What if... we won the 2010 world cup??

michaeltfc91

When it's a hypothetical situation, I think you have to use the past tense to conjugate that verb.

It would be the equivalent of "le conditionnel" in french I think, although being a french speaker myself, I'm not 100% familiar with the English language's details.

• 1 year later...
Different Audience, different market, different consumer, different passion. I still recall specifically someone telling me once " I hate soccer... but actually I dont mind womens soccer as much". I heard several of these types of sentiments express. Typically , these are people who wouldn't know the difference between a sweeper and swiffer, who think that jogo bonito is a fancy drink with hat that you sip on hot day, who think that a 4-4-2 is a cleaning agent, who think that the measure of a good player is how hard and far you can kick a ball and how fast you are and how physical you can play.

Doesn't matter. The ratings would still be just as high as the Olympic finals for hockey was.

When it's a hypothetical situation, I think you have to use the past tense to conjugate that verb.

It would be the equivalent of "le conditionnel" in french I think, although being a french speaker myself, I'm not 100% familiar with the English language's details.

Bingo.

Archived