Montreal vs Carolina

tmcmurph

How a team can shoot 35 shots in 2 games and not score a goal then start scoring 2 or 3 a game on much fewer shots is anyone's guess. If it were easy to do we'd all be successful coaches :)

How does 3 goals on 11 shots sound? Pretty good if you are an impact fan. Especially when Carolina get zero goals on their 11 shots.

Working their way back up the ladder one game at a time. Still more than half a season to go and they are starting to play like I thought they would right out of the gate.

quote:Originally posted by tmcmurph

How a team can shoot 35 shots in 2 games and not score a goal then start scoring 2 or 3 a game on much fewer shots is anyone's guess. If it were easy to do we'd all be successful coaches :)

How does 3 goals on 11 shots sound? Pretty good if you are an impact fan. Especially when Carolina get zero goals on their 11 shots.

Working their way back up the ladder one game at a time. Still more than half a season to go and they are starting to play like I thought they would right out of the gate.

I'd say the addition of Placentino has helped a lot, then you have the return over the last couple of games of injured starters like DiLorenzo, Brown, and Gervais, and on top of that the tactic seems noticeably more "creativity-oriented" now than when under DeSantis. Great to see! Total domination today, two called back on CLOSE offsides and a crossbar, this was inches form being 6-0!

quote:Originally posted by tmcmurph

Finishing... This is Impact new secret for 3 goals on 11 shots.

Locked central defense... This is Impact new secret for 0 goals on 11 shots.

Today game was awesome for us, Impact's fans. I hope they will become stronger to be unbeatable and not loose one game for the rest of the season (Ok, maybe a tie with the Caps... lolll)

Archived