What should be fine tuned by DM before AUG 20?

lamptern

The roster should be tweaked, but that goes without saying. I'm not big on either Cann or Hastings playing as central defenders.

I would also like to see Mitchell go with either Hirschfeld or Sutton as our No. 1. Although Onstad can be steady in goal, I don't feel confident about his shot handling from long range.

My take is give Hirschfeld the #1 shirt and put this keeper issue to bed. The back five need to know their roles and should be locked in a room together for 48 hours where they reveal their deepest darkest secrets/fears in some sort of intense Zulu bonding ritual. Serioux needs to be in that room along with Klukowski and Stalteri, but who's the other CB? Determine now and commence bonding. Figure out exactly where de Jong fits into this squad as well.

quote:Originally posted by lamptern

This is my 2cs:

1. Tempo control/adjustment when leading/trailing

2. Set play defence organazing.

All views are welcome.:)

3. Make sure there is bona fide depth at every position. For instance, right now we haven't established a legitimate deputy for RB who regularly plays the position at club level. Ledgerwood wasn't called in for the last camp, that Ugo guy is ineligible, Nsaliwa is still ineligible, so who gets the call should Stalteri go down? Hutchinson, Edgar[?]

Archived