Predictions for 18 Man Roster vs Jamaica

nolando

The bigger question than predicting the 18 man roster is:

Will we see a live broadcast on all the sportsnet channels ..with plenty promotion of this game in advance. That is the big question. [?]

A live game in all regions will create excitement and anticipation among borderline fans for the next game.

I do expect to see the broadcast live on at least 1 sportsnet channel but not in Ontario (unless you have the digital box)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well canada tv must provide the game to the entire nation on national television. THIS IS THE WORLD CUP, THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN THE WORLD, IN ITS ULTIMATE STAGE , THE WORLD CUP

IT IS A GLOBAL EVENT, here in Argentina, or in Southamerica, even in Australia, the quali games they are broascast live , for the whole country

quote:Originally posted by paul-toronto

I don't know why people are doubting Radz as a starter. Radz is the one that that sets up the forwards. His passing is almost perfect. I am not so sure of Issey.

In reviewing my recordings of his most recent MNT performances I see a player who just doesn't look as effective offensively as he once was and I think it has to do with the demanding two-way responsibilities of the position he currently plays for us. I'm not seeing the guy who took Sergio Ramos's lunch money on a number of occasions during the Spain friendly a couple of years back. I still think his situation warrants monitoring especially since his fuel tank appears to hit empty around the 60th minute of a game.

quote:Originally posted by paul-toronto

The bigger question than predicting the 18 man roster is:

Will we see a live broadcast on all the sportsnet channels ..with plenty promotion of this game in advance. That is the big question. [?]

A live game in all regions will create excitement and anticipation among borderline fans for the next game.

I do expect to see the broadcast live on at least 1 sportsnet channel but not in Ontario (unless you have the digital box)

The Blue Jays play the Yankees in Toronto on August 20, with the game scheduled to air on all Sportsnet channels, so I'd say the chances of the Canada game being broadcast live is essentially zero. Which is an absolute farce.

Starting 11 vs. Jamaica (4-4-1-1):

(My picks, not a prediction)

------------------Friend----------------

----------------De Rosario--------------

DeJong---------Hutchinson-----Radzinski

-------------------JDG-----------------

Klukowski---Hastings--McKenna--Stalteri

------------------Onstad---------------

Subs:

G Hirschfeld

D Hainault

D/M Simpson