Montréal-Vancouver cup match TV?

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

The V's thread says live in the East and Ontario, delayed for Manitoba and West.

http://www.canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14957

That's lame. The game is being played in BC, yet it isn't being shown live on the main network in BC. I checked my tv guide and the reason that it can't be shown live at 8 pm local time is because it would conflict with 'little mosque on the prairie' and 'sophie'. Do those shows really get better ratings than Impact vs Vancouver?

quote:Originally posted by nazzer

That's lame. The game is being played in BC, yet it isn't being shown live on the main network in BC. I checked my tv guide and the reason that it can't be shown live at 8 pm local time is because it would conflict with 'little mosque on the prairie' and 'sophie'. Do those shows really get better ratings than Impact vs Vancouver?

Yes they do.

You can also watch the game on CBC.ca.

quote:Originally posted by nazzer

Maybe it is a local blackout to help ticket sales.

Archived