CANADA @ St. V & Gs - tv, radio, web streams

Broton

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by djcuse

www.myp2p.eu lists that their is 2 streams on justintv for the game... nothing broadcasting now... guess we will have to wait until 3pm...

The bottom link brings me to the El Salvador Panama game, with a chat on the right side. The video part of the screen looks the same though. Top link has the video full screen so maybe that one will show Canada.

quote:Originally posted by Alex

The bottom link brings me to the El Salvador Panama game, with a chat on the right side. The video part of the screen looks the same though. Top link has the video full screen so maybe that one will show Canada.

The full screen one is the same one as the small screen :(

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Star FM is awesome btw! "I want to take this time to wish happy father's day to our prime minister" and IIIIIIIIIIII willllll always love youuuuuuuuuuu

Weird, I'm hearing the tail-end of that song eight minutes after your post. Is my stream lagged, or is that hideous song 8+ minutes long?

Six minutes to go, and I have some sort of salsa music. I hope this works. I can't believe Canada is playing a WCQ match and it's not on TV. Well, actually, yes I can believe it.

By the way, Sportsnet is no worse for Blue Jay games than TSN was when they did the games. Also, after swearing at my TV for 30 minutes while the 400th baseball game on TV of the year went into extra innings, back then I had to look forward to Vic Rauter! We've come a long way.

Archived