CSL on TV starting june 6

Canadian Soccer League on Rogers TV

Rogers TV will be showing a game of the week in the Canadian Soccer League, to kickoff June 6.

The announcement was made jointly by Rogers TV and the CSL this week, to start with a TFC Academy vs. Portugal FC game from the newly-resurfaced Lamport Stadium in Toronto’s west end on Friday, June 6 at 8 pm.

The games will be televised in the Toronto area each Friday through to the end of the regular season on October 5, followed by the playoffs and the CSL Championship Final set for the weekend October 25/26.

The Canadian Soccer League is Canada’s only professional soccer league, with teams in Ontario and Quebec and a mandate for expansion on a regional basis to other parts of Canada. A regional CSL is expected to kickoff in western Canada during the next two years.

The Game of the Week will be seen live on Rogers TV for Toronto viewers and cable subscribers in Scarborough on channels 10 and 63.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT Rogers TV will have coverage of CSL games LIVE for Toronto viewers. Since I don't live there can anyone PVR(TV-Tuner) the games so it ive me an idea of the quality of play? Torrent...maybe. Thx

Hei ppl, i just joined this forum. Im REALLY interested in the CSL and would like to get a subscription to anything tht shows the matches .. like some of you mentioned Rogers TV. Now the thing is, can i watch it from Malta (Europe). Thanks

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

You could always download the matches a few days later:

http://canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15998

Thanks a lot i already checked that out, but apart form taking a week to download tht (lol) im into sports live/non-live betting. so if anyone knows or bumps into some live streaming or online subscription to anything available - i would appreciate if its pasted. Btw anyone into sports betting here ?

Archived