Anyone interested in watching the 1st SVG ?

redhat

I paid and replied to the Jump TV email and also got a reply back. I also mentioned how much I would like to see the St. V&G v Canada game, but he sounded unsure it was possible. He said they've had trouble with CONCACAF and the Cdn rights holder to allow anyone to air it online.

But I think if we keep showing Jump TV there's interest they will continue to look to see what they can do.

Can't hurt right?

I use a Mac and I often have trouble with live streams, but Jump TV worked brilliantly for me.

I actually liked the lack of commentators. I knew who are guys were (which is more than we can say for some of our broadcasters) and I was only confused about who was who for Brazil in their three-man midfield.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

I paid and replied to the Jump TV email and also got a reply back. I also mentioned how much I would like to see the St. V&G v Canada game, but he sounded unsure it was possible. He said they've had trouble with CONCACAF and the Cdn rights holder to allow anyone to air it online.

But I think if we keep showing Jump TV there's interest they will continue to look to see what they can do.

Can't hurt right?

I use a Mac and I often have trouble with live streams, but Jump TV worked brilliantly for me.

I actually liked the lack of commentators. I knew who are guys were (which is more than we can say for some of our broadcasters) and I was only confused about who was who for Brazil in their three-man midfield.

cheers,

matthew

If I understand correctly, what is key here is that the uncertainty is not over whether a feed will be avialable (it will be) but rather if Jump TV can grab the streaming rights...

I might be interested in the stream...but if it doesn't happen I posted the following in the USector Forums:

I just got word that NBC radio (not *THAT* NBC) over on the islands are "...exploring the possibility. If it’s in the affirmative, it will be broadcast live on the internet."

So that's *SOMETHING*. I suggest that people swing by their site, and drop them a courteous note inquiring about the match in the hopes that it might persuade them to move forward with this. As it may be the only link to the game if no "teevee" coverage materializes.

National Broadcasting Corporation

St. Vincent & the Grenadines

www.nbcsvg.com

-Rod

quote:Originally posted by Broton

I just got word that NBC radio (not *THAT* NBC) over on the islands are "...exploring the possibility. If it’s in the affirmative, it will be broadcast live on the internet."

Thanks Rod. That's (radio) is a good alternative if it's not

broadcasted.

Archived