Canada - Brazil @ BMO July 10

Vic

I missed the game, but it sounds like the program has been set up to peak at the right time... As much as I'm not a fan of Pellerud, much of the credit has to go to the coaching staff for this.

It looks like were still a notch below powers like the US & Brazil, but right now we're as close as we've ever been in the past 2-3 years...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trillium: "An aside to Richard, i hope you never see the photos Sony was taking of the girls on the various teams ( Oshawa Turuls for example ) you would be shocked how they posed and vamped for Sony at the photo tent."

You still just don't get it do you!

It really struck me leaving the game that everyone I saw and spoke to,seemed to be Canadian born.They were indeed all very young and very enthousiastic included all the painted faces and whole teams in track suits from all over the place in Ontario.I have never seen such a real pro Canadian crowd. In fact never saw anyone that I knew,which I might add is very odd.A very good sign of the times I guess.

quote:Originally posted by CoachRich

Rhian as her journal up for the game - Reflection on Brazil -

http://www.rhianwilkinsonsoccer.com/journals/journal%20176%20Reflctions%20on%20Brazil.html

Very Sweet touch Rhian. And who was i ranting about in my previous post?

Rhian. She is right. The fans were amesome and it was a great game. We need more games!

Archived