Mayor Sullivan should be ousted over the Stadium

Bill

^ I suspect Sullivan will be toast in the next election anyway. He has been an unmitigated disaster as mayor. No harm in actively campaigning for somebody else of course. The 2008 Vancouver municipal election will be held on November 15, 2008.

While I'm not a big fan of him and would love to see someone else in there come November, to be fair to him, it's not really his fault at all.....although as you say he has shown no leadership on the issue or commitment to get it done.

(he def. should be ousted over other issues though)

• 3 months later...
quote:Originally posted by Richard

^ I suspect Sullivan will be toast in the next election anyway. He has been an unmitigated disaster as mayor. No harm in actively campaigning for somebody else of course. The 2008 Vancouver municipal election will be held on November 15, 2008.

Thank heavens, although I do prefer to run against Sullivan, then again I won't have to

see him pull out the cripple and weak card (sentimental look) to escape debates.

Best

Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco-Assisi Buday

Mayoral Candidate, Artist, Entertainer, and Philotician (can play at Goal).

Vancouverites I am still looking for signatuers (hate to electioneer, or nomineer) so if you

can set up a time and place or see me with a binder (white) stop me to petition sign for my

ballot access.

[V][?]

quote:Originally posted by LD Taylored

Thank heavens, although I do prefer to run against Sullivan, then again I won't have to

see him pull out the cripple and weak card (sentimental look) to escape debates.

Best

Vancouverites I am still looking for signatuers (hate to electioneer, or nomineer) so if you

can set up a time and place or see me with a binder (white) stop me to petition sign for my

ballot access.

[V][?]

Ok now I have to find your third post.

quote:Originally posted by LD Taylored

Best

ballot access.

[V][?]

How much help did he offer the Canucks or Lions?

Frankly it's typical government problems of standing in the way of the business not all that unique industrally; it effects all sorts of businesses.

quote:Posted - 04/24/2008 : 19:24:55

Let's throw Sullivan out over this Stadium fiasco. He shows no leadership.

When is this Mayor election?

Mayoral Election is on Nov. 15th 2008; myself and Gregor are the only ones who are football buffs as far as seen;

Ladner and no incumbent or incumbent party showed leadership in this matter.

Gregor never responded to my offer to a non-partisan Euro-Cup final thing. Myself and Reimer agreed on the Nederlands

for the win, neither of us want ourselves to be wrong in the same way about our own win no doubt.

Archived