Olympic Qualifying

Vic

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they are also broken up but the CBC promos at the beginning of every reconnect are perfect. Just because the hockey feeds are as bad as the soccer ones does not automatically mean the problem is at my end and not with the CBC but I'll stop bothering everybody else with my complaints now because I know it is irritating, sorry guys. Speed checks with my ISP from Calgary and with Speakeasy from New York show Shaw is giving me close to 5 Mb/sec bandwidth so that's not the problem

Wow. That was one harsh collision. That's going to hurt in the morning.

Boy of boy. What can I say. Just sit here and shake my head. Very lucky to be up 1-nil. Nice finish at the end of it all but a gifted opportunity. Reed pretty much said it all, this group has no excuses. They've been together since forever, blah, blah, blah. They're the favourates. They have to get it done. With or without style.

Pity Sinclair wiffed on that one in the crease. Bit unlucky there.

quote:Originally posted by Richard

From what little I am able to hear even the commentators are now poking fun at the ridiculous Canadian constant kick and pray tactics.

If you watched the interview with Pelerud just run at half time he ...seems ... to be ill at ease with answering questions and his explanation about game fitness ..i.e. at World Cup the players were not game fit..is a joke, Pelerud failed to make sure the team was fit and properly trained to take on heat and excitement and perform.

I was somewhat surprised at Sinclairs lack of confidence as she talked on camera .. one has to wonder how good she is as communicator, its clear Even is not..hopefully Iam Bridge is doing most of the team talks ..not ether one of these two.

Archived