derosario to newcastle

snake

You BASTARD.

Damned near gave me a stroke, you.

(That being said, an EPL move for D-Ro has advantages and disadvantages at this time of year. Having signed a new contract I'd be surprised to see the man move to Engerland on anything but a loan).

It would be a good fit. Newcastle is looking to bring pretty football back to St. James' Park and what is prettier than the human highlite reel that is DDR?

However, can you imagine the shock to the system that would occur if Dwayne had to move from texas to cold rainy Newcastle? The boys would be heading north the second he got off the plane!

If I recall correctly, it was Keegan who wanted to bring Dwayne in, the board had it with Keegan in general and said no and that they would only sanction a high profile signing (I think he had signed quite a few people leading up to Dwayne) so Keegan quit. I think that was the story.

I think Dwayne's Blackburn issue was that he went on trial there, they offered him a contract, but was only for a few months ('til the end of the season), and so he turned it down in favour of more security with MLS.

Archived