Paul B On the Footy Show Friday

SeanKeay

No Canadian national player this friday, were going to go a bit more TFC this week as the draft is coming up soon and the transfer window is wide open come jan 15th.

This week James is going to be interviewing Paul Beirne about all things TFC (Draft, MLS rules, expectations/accountability in ’08, Academy, all the fun good stuff everyone wants to know about).

We will also are trying to get ahold of Robbo from England and talk to him about the transfers in europe and also ask him what exactly does tfc need to bring in in the off season

Friday the show is on @ 6:30 and for questions and feedback email thefootyshow@thescore.ca

Also, be sure to check out thescore.ca on draft day as we will be full of live coverage from the draft, there will be interviews with tfc staff durring the draft hoping to give you up to the min updates with rumours and full out draft coverage live from baltimore.

We are still trying to figure out if we will be showing the actual draft on the score, but we will forsure have the best coverage in canada for the draft.

James/Sean

did you air the interview with Paul afterall. You said it would be posted on the site but its not there. Several other segments of the show have been posted but no Paul B interview...???

WASSSSSSUPPPPP with that.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

the draft will be broadcast online on the MLS site, correct?

MLS's DraftTracker:

http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/events/superdraft/2008/search.jsp

also, Fox Soccer World had a "set" set up in the NSCAA's exhibit hall and they ran update's last year. Stevie and I were in the background during 1 segment. This year's convention program shows a Fox Soccer World "set" again. So tune into Fox.

BTW, Stevie, myself and others will be wearing our "Sack the CSA" T's on Friday!

quote:Originally posted by squid2

MLS's DraftTracker:

http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/events/superdraft/2008/search.jsp

also, Fox Soccer World had a "set" set up in the NSCAA's exhibit hall and they ran update's last year. Stevie and I were in the background during 1 segment. This year's convention program shows a Fox Soccer World "set" again. So tune into Fox.

BTW, Stevie, myself and others will be wearing our "Sack the CSA" T's on Friday!

I'll be watching Squid. Next year, I might join you guys. Hopefully I can keep up with your crazy guys.

Archived